The ultimate goal of this WP is to provide WP7 toolbox with a model to design optimal logistic solutions during manufacturing, assembly, installation, O&M and decommissioning of ocean energy arrays.
The specific objectives of this WP are to:
- characterise logistic requirements for ocean energy arrays including all phases of the project lifetime,
- provide an updated database of suitable maritime infrastructure for ocean energy arrays including detailed specifications to match array logistic requirements,
- assemble a model to find logistic solutions including selection of infrastructure (vessels, ports, etc.), assessment of time per operation, costs, reliability, environmental impacts and, ultimately, verify its functionality.
- Methodology report and logistic model flow chart
- Logistic requirements for ocean energy arrays
- Database of maritime infrastructure capabilities for ocean energy arrays
- Logistic functions for ocean energy arrays
- Logistics model for ocean energy arrays
- Report on Logistical model for ocean energy array and considerations